Safest Place :)

 Back to writing about people, but this time I can proudly announce that I did not only meet someone cute, but a safe place where I can hide, heal and mend my soul. I guess I can say that I have finally met my soulmate, someone who can have a soft heart for me & yet be the most handsome, considerate, understanding, caring and most importantly a backbone that I can lean on, forever and always

Dear lavlovy, 7ob 7yaty & the bringer of Fegla to my life :'D

I'm in love with your smile, your voice, your eyes, I love it when we get closer while taking a photo, I love listening to you during classes, watching how you deal with students in a very gentle, caring and passionate way. I love how you calmly handle my bad temper and my mood swings. Also, how you're so patient and how you're always keen on keeping our bond forever. I thought I was in love before, now I'm sure it was not :') I love you in a way I did not before. You're so precious, different and always trying to be the best version of yourself and trying to push me forward with you. You're never selfish or arrogant, instead you're a giver and a very tender person and I love you for it

I love you deeply, unconditionally and constantly wallahy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAV

Complicated, I guess.