Let's sum up this hassle in a number of lines.

I hate to admit it but I guess that I don't really fit in relationships despite the fact that I flourish during the phase, but I still don't know how to control my feelings and I guess I'll never will. I don't quite know how to keep everything in shape, either work, body shape, social life and most importantly the only thing I always find myself good at which is sadly, studying. Problem is never related to the person I'm in love with, but the person I'm and how emotional I get as well as the sense of responsibility I strongly encounter. It's pretty good to be a giver, you just need to understand that being the very best version of yourself whether in school, work or whatever is considered a personal gain to you never lessen the effort you exert for your partner nor make you a bad person. You can make him your first priority and still do good for yourself, certainly this will make him happy too ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAV

Complicated, I guess.