Complicated, I guess.

I know nothing other than loving you. I seriously think that you're gradually leaving my side, you're actually abandoning me. I don't quite understand the reason or maybe I understand, I don't know. I want to insist that I did clarify and explain to you the person you'll meet and how much you may suffer if you fell in love with me. I don't want to share my future life with the very passive version of you but I badly want you. People say we don't fall in love for a specific reason, but we can fall apart instead. I kept asking you for loving me for the person I am and you did, you did it very well :') I also asked you to stay by my side, to make me feel safe, and to never let me feel the loneliness, but you didn't nor in a single way or for a single time. Two persons are fighting inside of me, I do not know which one of them will win this fight, I want you badly and I'm terrified to share my life with you. Are you okay? did I hurt you that bad? I don't think I'm responsible enough for making you the happiest man on earth as I thought before. However, I don't think you deserve someone better, I think I love you to the extent that led to today's situation, I think no one can love just like I did. Too complicated right? I guess that too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAV